Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Smells like love...

It’s the time to feel the rain. Feel the sensation of each droplet on my skin.
And don't forget the thunders...the dark clouds. I love the smell of the mud after rain soothing my heart in a calm and strange manner..
Now fall into reality please -_-
 Yes, Summer has gone away so long. But why is it still hot?
I feel suffocated sometimes. Not by the hotness of weather, but by people around me.
But sometimes the city let me fly…. And I fly like I can never fall. And I don’t.

Is it time I fall in love? Or is it time I run away?
It’s been so long since someone has hugged me, loved me, and made me feel alive.

I thought love came, but it wasn’t love.
And Now I’m in a dilemma again. There’s a beautiful blackhole. It calls me up and pulls me near. I can’t resist it. It is in my mind, in my heart, telling me to jump in it all the time.
But once I jump, I can never come back.
Where life would take me? Why can’t I find comfort?
Serenity…solace?
Hold me, and tell me it’s ok. Tell me you are not a blackhole, you are just another nice guy under that attractive mask. Tell me.

Or not.
Rain comes, and goes away.
So do people.
So will you.
Will you?

P.S.- I love you.

~Yours Pixie

24 comments:

Sourav said...

Stop thinking, start living! Life is worth it, trust me!

*smiles*

Unknown said...

Awww sweet =] <3
But Dont worry I hope he is the right one for you =] <3
=]

wanderingsoul said...

somebody somewhere is waiting for u..

soumyajit said...

amazing.so expressive

soumyajit said...

amazing.so expressive

Anonymous said...

that's what she said.


Artemesia D.
Hope you know who I am.

P i x i e said...

^^I don't know who you are :O

and thanks to everyone else :)
I think I'm gonna take the chance this time!

|DestroyerOfSenses| said...

Sweeet <3

Anonymous said...

IamAdrita.
Iamhurtnow.

P i x i e said...

^^Eh sorry. luv ya <3

Anonymous said...

Aww, but if it ends, don't cry over or break yourself down. Remember, life has to offer you a lot more than JUST love. :)

Unknown said...

Aww <3 That is so so epic Air :).<3! Dont get urself down over anything man :)! No1's worth getting urself down over <3

Zoya said...

And reading this, I felt like you're my twin soul <3 (: .
But then too, cheer up. Get over it, ain't worth it.

Salvation said...

awww! Awesome! <3 it...

Sasaki said...

love it,
your writing is amazing.
cant even think of writing such stuff in my dreams.

Tripthi Battapadi said...

^_^ nice.

This time,take the chance!

:)

P i x i e said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Americanising Desi said...

why do women think soooooooo muchhhh!!!

let it come dont think think!

P i x i e said...

lol....tell that to my bloody brain :P

Unknown said...

itzz realyyy nyccc......i lykk it..:)

nerd_prasoon said...

perplex yet admirable discreet thoughts....

P i x i e said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Touchy poem or letter...what should I call it....

Lucifer said...

Would I need to close my eyes or do you think its not a matter of inevitability? :) No offence meant.