Monday, September 21, 2009

Because..

My another sleepless night had passed, another rainy day in Autumn had began...and I missed you.
Do I know you?
No, you don't think so; nor do I.

You don't know me truly...and I know, you never would.

But still I'm so obsessed with you, with your eyes, your words. And those leave me with nothing but a deeper wound in the heart.
By entity is buried in your wilderness....
my love towards you is like the fragrance to flower, the colors to sky, the melody to music...
no, I am not a mad person. Most probably.

I appear to be quite alright.
It's just that I cant hold my suppressed feelings anymore within a little me.
There's left a world to tell you...
But look, I'm shattered, lost in this solitary moment...

Because the tears are falling,
Because the time is passing,
Because this moment is fading
In an  ocean of endless pain,
And I'm still standing here for you...

....

p.s.~ I love You.

- yours Pixie.

5 comments:

Destiny's child... said...

Cheer up pixie...:)
I must tell you, you have a very interesting name....bad pixie..kinda intriguing...:)

Ravindra Merthi said...

Desires for unkonwn
last 5 lines are excellent.
written by you!!!
btw pixie->?

The Heretic Teen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sidd said...

<3
I hope you dont think i'm a stalker.
I just love everything that you write.

P i x i e said...

^^^no, I don't think so. thanks xD